The Trailrunner comes equipped with a high-strength polycarbonate body that has been pre-painted to look fresh from the dealer showroom. The Trailrunner body was designed for looks, function and customization featuring a two-piece design with removable front lower valance, injection-molded fender flares, B-pillar appliques, door handles, windshield wipers, mirrors, and front grill installed right out of the box.
The looks don't stop there. Also included are injection-molded roof rack, three-piece front bumper with D-rings, snorkel, and accessory decal sheet. Now you can make your RTR your own without buying additional accessories.
- Trailrunner body thermoformed in high-strength polycarbonate
- Two-piece design with removable front lower valance
- Clear windows with tinted decals
- Molded grill, fender flares, exhaust, and door handles
- Molded side mirrors
- Three-piece front injection-molded bumper with D-rings.
- Removable injection-molded fairlead
- Optional molded roof rack, snorkel, and accessory decal sheet included
- Realistic styling
- Three possible ways to customize and make it your own
Officially Licensed Tires. Gripping the trail is a set of officially licensed General GrabberTM A/T X tires molded in a high-performance, soft compound rubber. The General GrabberTM A/T X tires are mounted on three-piece 1.55" beadlock wheels. No more worrying if your RTR tires will come unglued.
A performance rig built to endure. When hitting the trail, you want to do it with confidence and the answer is the all-new Enduro Trail Truck!
At the heart of the Enduro is our revolutionary Stealth(R) X gearbox. Although the exterior appears to have a conventional 3-gear transmission look, the inside is far from conventional. The Stealth(R) X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from the front drive across three levels: stock overdrives the front end 5.7% (installed in RTR), option 1 provides a one-to-one drive ratio front-to-rear (available separately), and option 2 overdrives the front end 11.83% (included with RTR).
Feeding the power to the tires are three-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro drivetrain, delivering useful power will not be an issue.
With durability, performance, agility and scale looks in mind, the engineers at Area 51 Design Works came up with the Independent Front Suspension conversion kit. Now you can get that same kit in an RTR crawler vehicle. Pre-assembled with the same quality and features, this trail truck comes equipped with IFS and is scale ready to tackle rough off-road terrain right out of the box.
The Enduro Trail Truck comes ready for adventure, with performance-driven Reedy Power electronics. The all-new, ultra-smooth and powerful, 16-turn 5-slot brushed crawler motor and Reedy Power SC480X electronic speed controller with T-plug connector, supply ample power to this tough rig. Controlling the beast on the trail is our new 3-channel XP130 2.4GHz radio and Reedy Power high-torque 1320MG metal gear servo.
- Steering rack: The included aluminum swing rack and steering plates give the IFS suspension a precise, solid feel.
- Steering blocks: 100% compatible with steering blocks from previous Enduro chassis and allows up to 45 degrees of steering.
- Threaded Aluminum shock bodies: Threaded aluminum and fluid-filled, these shocks keep the vehicle stable on the trail and retain oil even in the roughest terrain.
- Suspension: Durable injection-molded upper and lower suspension arms with optimized ball cups provide maximum suspension articulation along with modern off-road vehicle suspension scale looks.
- Reedy Power crawler motor: The new Reedy Power 5-slot 16-turn brushed crawler motor provides ample torque with a smooth power delivery. This allows for slow precise acceleration while maintaining consistent power over rough terrain and obstacles.
- Reedy power electronic speed controller (ESC): The water-resistant brushed ESC is specifically programmed for crawling with proportional forward/reverse, dual auxiliary power output leads, LiPo low-voltage cutoff protections, and T-plug connector.
- Independent front suspension: With durability, performance, agility, and scale looks in mind, the engineers at Area 51 Design Works came up with the Independent Front Suspension conversion kit. Now you can get that same kit in an RTR vehicle. Pre-assembled with the same quality and features, this trail truck comes equipped with IFS and is ready to tackle rough, off-road terrain right out of the box.